Thursday, January 23, 2014

ON TALKING HEADS™

For those of you who wonder how Talking Heads™ came to be, it all started in July 2009 as a way for me to discuss particular items appearing in the daily news.   Topics ran the gamut from mass murder to the rantings over Obamacare.

As the audience grew, and as the news item always seemed to be an absurdity, I added three characters to the mix to comment.  I let the three characters, Clem, Claude, and Clyde introduce themselves to you below.

In 2011 I visited Medellin, Colombia, and decided to move there.  I lived there almost two years and during that time Talking Heads™ was on respite.  Neither Clem, nor Claude, nor Clyde spoke Spanish. 

I returned to St. Petersburg, Florida, in 2013 and, since reading the absurd news regarding a man shot dead for texting during the previews before the showing of The Lone Survivor, I have blown the dust off my characters.  Talking Heads™ will appear on this blog from time to time.  I have begun the review of hundreds of previous editions and may drop them here for your viewing pleasure.

Please, as always, let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment